An online reading tutor for your child’s reading problems—Anywhere, USA.
I can teach just about any child to read—online!
And if he can’t read well, I can almost certainly help him read better.
Tutoring online is great because you have:
- no journeys back and forth to a “franchise” store
- no waiting while your child’s lesson takes place
- no gas used
- and ongoing personal support through email, Facebook or Twitter, and of course during our Skype lessons.
Sounds really easy, doesn’t it? It is! Go ahead. Click on your choice of contact above and let’s get started!
Or, if you’d like to know more:
I’m Paula Lee Bright, and I’ve been teaching children to improve their reading since 1988, when I graduated from Washington University in St. Louis in Elementary Education.
Your Child Will Read is the culmination of all my experiences and all the lessons I’ve learned from individual kids and groups of children with a great variety of reading needs.
You see, for every single reader I invented many ways to get past each and every phonics or comprehension glitch that he or she faced as they worked to become successful readers and writers.
This has left me with an overwhelmingly large number of personalized techniques, tips and tricks for every letter, every phoneme or sound, every problem word, and onward up to every kind of comprehension difficulty or problem that I came across.
If you don’t want to talk with me about what your child needs (no charge, no obligation!), you might like (if your child needs extra reading help) to sign up for my newsletter! It will offer you
- hands-on articles that are immediately useful
- videos to encourage and assist your son or daughter (coming soon)
- tips on teaching strategies that you can use, such as how to turn phonics into common sense, how to help him comprehend what’s read, and what reading is really for
- Occasional money-saving offers on my preferred reading products for struggling readers and even free or discounted tutoring sessions!
I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have about my methods or your own child’s situation! I’m ready to get things going for you!
At last your child’s learning can be in your hands. Why hesitate?
Talk to me:
I can’t wait to hear from you.